Queens Is Zombieland

A zombie - or two - grows in Queens, NY.  Last night I had an interesting "dream" about zombies...I am convinced that it was a direct result of viewing numerous images from my friend's DeviantArt.com gallery. I say "dream" and not nightmare because while I was being chased by zombies...I don't really have any sense, at any point, that I was scared. I got to meet lots of interesting people along the way - before they were turned into zombies of course.

I also got to visit lots of interesting places with some of these people while running from the zombies - because running is what your supposed to do.  No?  I started off in Queens, New York somewhere, and ended up in the non-specific south, in the beautiful, top floor, oceanside duplex of Ines Rosales - the traffic expert for FOXNY. She was a very gracious hostess considering we weren't necessarily invited to her place. It was clear from the view from her balcony that this vacation location had been adversely affected by the zombie infestation of my dream as there was only a handful of folks on the boardwalk...and they appeared to be zombies.

Some of the images are graphic so, ONLY if you are over the age of 18, check out this gallery...if you dare... and enjoy them as much as I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting a link to the gallery...

Ines Rosales.....lol.....where does she fit in?

Traffic expert? Zombie infestation? hhmmmmm....it kind of ties in ....lol

"eat em all, let god sort em out"....NightMare

Evelyn said...

Well all i know was being a zombie is very STICKY!